At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leading company in IT and communications security which virtualizes and constructs large computer networks, providing services as well in the hybrid and cloud solutions field.
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
CISSP CyberSecurity Infrastructure Security Security Architecture
You’ll be part of the Business Consulting & Architecture team, which has a strong emphasis on ICT security, while committed with the ICT infrastructure, communication and collaboration, data centers and ICT operations and management of commercial and governmental projects. Through these areas, they are offering managed services, project management, management consulting, product and service integration, including sales and installation of selected technologies.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Understanding the business requirements to design and develop security architectures for each client from business and government areas
• Consulting on security architectures, setting goals, procedures, and priorities, identifying risks and suggesting corrective actions
• Conducting audits and GAP analyses of compliance of customers’ ICT environment with the requirements of relevant regulations • Participation in internal processes for setting strategic goals of the company, product portfolio development, internal reviews of delivered security projects
• Support of business activities focused on security supplies, participation in meetings and to create bids
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Experience of at least 3 years in the design of architectures in different ICT areas.
• CISSP security certification (CISA, CISM, CEH as an advantage).
• Knowledge of the safety regulations (ZKB, GDPR, PCI DSS).
• Orientation to standards, recommendations, and methodologies for the security of organizations and associations such as ISO / IEC 27k, NIST, SANS, OWASP, etc.
• Manage IT security across a range of deployments ranging from organizational security, network security, endpoints, mobile devices, servers to virtual and cloud security.
• Communication skills in Czech/Slovak and English languages.
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Working for an open-minded flexible company regarding working hours, work location, home office options.
• Fully paid education, certificates, courses and conferences (even the ones that you would like to get and are not business-related).
• Contribution to supplementary pension insurance or life insurance.
• Personal coach for your professional and personal growth.
• Business car for private use. • 5 weeks of holiday and 5 sick days.
• Meal vouchers, referral bonuses and annual bonuses.
• The possibility of being part of innovation programs.
Salary assigned depending on experience, up to 100.00 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Send us your or your friend’s CV to firstname.lastname@example.org