Senior IT Recruiter
You are experienced enough to work without exhaustive supervision and your expertise allows you to be the owner of the end-to-end Recruitment process within the HR Team, right? Listen to Monster's call and accept the challenge! 😎 If apart from understanding the IT language you speak Czech and English in a fluent level, let's talk about it.
Prague Czech / English
HR Partner IT Recruiter Senior IT Recruiter Technical Recruiter
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an American multinational which is working in the Data world with Business Intelligence solutions, allowing their clients to deploy engaging data products.
The Senior IT Recruiter position offers you the chance to bring your knowledge and expertise, and if being independent and autonomous is your thing, then you have the chance to be the owner of the end-to-end Recruitment process within the HR Team.
YOUR ROLE CONSISTS OF:
• Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in the Czech Republic with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy.
• Make sure the ambitious hiring targets are always met and/or exceeded, with a data driven and analytic approach to manage the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics.
• Managing relationships with recruitment agencies and other third parties.
• Use of social media networks to promote opportunities and possibilities in the company for Prague and Brno offices. • Be a representant of the company in Job Fairs, Universities and presentations.
• Drive exceptional candidate experience, constantly seeking ways to improve the process.
• Support the hiring managers in the new employee orientation and ramp up.
• Constant communication and feedback/training to the hiring managers on best interview techniques and ways to approach the candidates.
• Close cooperation with the HR Director and HR team on other HR projects outside recruitment.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Desire and passion for interaction with people and business relationships, outstanding communication and networking skills. • Thorough understanding of a scalable hiring process and its key performance metrics.
• Experience working on multiple technical roles requisitions across a variety of roles supporting multiple hiring managers in different geographic regions.
• Proficiency in office productivity applications, sourcing tools, ATS infrastructure.
• English and Czech skills in a professional level.
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Flexible working hours and occasional home office .
• Salary compensation range 60k-80k CZK and annual bonuses.
• 5 weeks of holiday and 6 sick days.
• Meal vouchers and cafeteria program (2500 CZK/month).
• Employee mobile tariff.
• Generous referral program.
• Relax zones, gym and sports company program.
• Informal working environment in a fun company culture with regular pub evenings, social events and fridges full of refreshments!
60.000 - 80.000 CKZ
Your working style is independent, and goals are your engine, you appreciate a friendly proactive team and the opportunity to meet the best professionals in the IT Industry, then don’t think about it twice!
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher. Feel free to recommend us your friends at email@example.com