Senior Scrum Master – Healthcare
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an American software company specializing in the development of healthcare solutions, with headquarters in Boston, United States and offices in Prague, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain.
Agile Coach English Jira Scrum Scrum Master
The company has around 250 employees in total, and your team is located in Prague’s office (40 employees)! They are working on an unique product used by the largest healthcare insurance providers in the USA (Fortune 500 companies) and in Spain.
The purpose of this application is to ‘’Manage’’ the hospitals, doctors and care providers, making sure that they are provided with everything they need in a good amount, which is enough and won’t be overspent. The software is also doing a follow-up of the patients based in their medical history, checking that they are using the service in a proper way and not abusing of it, it checks their health status and their recovery cycle.
YOU’LL BE FOCUSED ON:
• Coach teams in agile practices and mentor them to be highly effective, self-organized,
productive, transparent and accountable
• Drive process improvements and consistent delivery of working software.
• Facilitate daily team scrum stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, grooming, retrospectives and
• Proactive engagement with Product Owners in story writing, refinement and prioritization of the
• Help teams in identifying risks, impediments, and mitigation strategies
• Generate metrics and JIRA dashboards to share with management.
• Manage sprints, track sprint burn-downs and encourage teams into iterative story delivery
• Attend scrum-of-scrum meetings, communicate and manage cross-team dependencies
• Help in coordination with other teams (local and remote)
• Help and encourage teams in taking notes during meetings
• Support and enforce team rules like DoD and focus on high-quality deliverables
• Foster a positive environment for the teams and encourage paired-programming and test-driven-
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technology-related
• 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for multiple teams.
• Deep knowledge of agile frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe, Spotify, Kanban
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PPM is a plus
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other similar
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in any of the following is preferred: Team Lead, Project Lead, Product Management,
Business Analyst, Software Development.
• Fluent English.
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Five weeks of vacation and eight sick days
• Small offices rather than a large open space
• Stock option like awards and bonuses
• Home office two days per week
• MultiSport card
• Company-sponsored lunch once a week
• Company-sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work with leading technologies, experts in the field, and a friendly international environment
• Offices located right at the center of Prague
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.