Senior Sourcing Analyst with German
Prague English / German
The company is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
Senior Sourcing Analyst with German language:
The company is seeking for motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment.
Your main responsibilities will be the following but not limited to:
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
• Supplier and basic market research
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
• Working independently and leading junior team members
• Languages: Fluent German (spoken and written) and Advanced English required
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree or a relevant experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain or Procurement field at least 1 year
• Minimum 1year experience in the Procurement filed needed,
• Supplier Relationship Management knowledge: direct negotiations, contract management
• Tactical buying, strategy compliance knowledge
• Client relationship abilities: build networking with category/cluster leads and business requests.
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Power Point)
40.000 - 50.000 czk gross per month