At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leading company in IT security, providing services as well in the hybrid and cloud solutions field.
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
Cloud Consultancy Consultant ServiceDesk ServiceNow
With offices in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, over 180 clients worldwide from enterprise companies to public offices and startups, their team consists of 150 professionals and are eager to expand it and take it to the next level!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Closely working on pre-sales activities, communicating with the customers and understanding the project’s specifications and estimations.
• Working on the projects, analyzing, editing and creating the code.
• Preparing the documentation and taking ownership by training the clients.
• The post-implementation professional support when updating or solving issues
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Knowledge of the ServiceNow Technology
• ServiceNow CIS certification would be an advantage
• At list 1-year experience implementing the ServiceDesk system / ServiceNow
• Knowledge of development of web applications and scripting
• Interest in programming and developing systems
• English and Slovak/Czech languages knowledge
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Working for an open-minded flexible company regarding working hours, work location, home office options.
• Fully paid education, certificates, courses and conferences (even the ones that you would like to get and are not business-related)
• Personal coach for your professional and personal growth
• 5 weeks of holiday and 5 sick days
• Meal vouchers, referral bonuses and annual bonuses
• The possibility of being part of innovation programs
Assigned depending on experience and skills, up to 100.000 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Send us your or your friend’s CV to email@example.com