The Site Director manages and coordinates all activities and human resources of the site in accordance with the contractual commitments towards clients, processes and standards within the budget set by the Executive management.
The company enrich customer experience and business solutions to create lasting value for the world’s most exciting companies. They use their smarts, their hearts – and a drive to make business more human.
The company do everything from helping their clients to build smarter, better, human customer experiences, to moderating their social media for them, and providing payment services.
Everything they do for our partners (in business); they do with our partners, it’s in their nature to have your back.
• Ensure the compliance with the budget and guarantee the profitability of the site
• Relay the company strategy to its employees
• Embody and enforce company´s values and spread the culture of the company
• Manage staff representative bodies, by delegation of the executive management
• Maintain a good social climate on site
• Ensure the implementation and compliance with processes and quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS) and safety rules on site
• Ensure the compliance with the internal and labor law-related regulations
• Manage and coordinate internal communication
• Organize and coordinate all technical and functional onsite support in collaboration with Corporate
• management/support services (HR, quality, finance, operations, technical…)
• Size resources and validate workforce needs
• Proactively manage the production resources (positions, tools …) in collaboration with the technical management
• Maintain in good conditions premises and production equipment
Control of the delivery / operations
• Ensure the compliance with qualitative and quantitative contractual commitments on the accounts established by the Business Units and clients
• Follow the margins / efficiency of the site, and make the necessary trade-offs
• Ensure the achievement of recruitment objectives (except for Morocco)
• Pilot the implementation of new projects
• Ensure the achievement of objectives in terms of turnover, absenteeism and staff ratios on the sites and the implementation of necessary action plans
• Manage, motivate and gain teams loyalty
• Set the individual objectives of collaborators
• Evaluate collaborators, define their development axis and support their rise in competences
• Identify the training needs of collaborators
• Manage the site support teams
• Handle prospects & clients visits (highlight the site, present the company´s offer)
• Participate in Steering/Strategic committees