Software Support Engineer – Gaming
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility, and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
You will be part of the Operations team, composed by 6 people and with support from other departments. The team is a mostly self-sufficient unit for troubleshooting incidents and handling requests from clients, so it’s not just the ‘’forwarding tickets to other engineers’’ type of job. The main clients are operators of the platform, so there’s no handling of first level T1 customer support, but only advanced tasks from level T2 and T3.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Monitoring and attending client’s service requests, incidents, new features and any other related technical assistance required for supporting the main product; online casino platform for operators. The team proactively monitors the platform, predict problems, deploy new releases of the product.
The experienced members of the team can provide internal trainings to other Support Engineers and every idea or innovative approach is taken into account.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Experience providing high-quality technical support
• Strong SQL and database design experience
• Basic experience with scripting languages (preferably PowerShell)
• Experience in developing .NET based applications, advantage
• Experience with Windows base services (IIS)
• ITIL best practices knowledge, it’s possible to learn in the process
• Fluent English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com