Sourcing & Category Management Senior Analyst with Dutch and French
Are you passionate about languages and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Prague Dutch / English / French
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 60 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
The Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst will work as a key member of the Sourcing & Category Management Team to support various Indirect Spend categories such as Corporate & Professional Services, Travel, IT & Telecoms, Marketing, Manufacturing, Facilities & Real Estate, Logistics. Within this position the candidate will be responsible for managing online auctions, low to medium complexity end-to-end sourcing projects across a multitude of clients. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, RFP development & analysis, market assessment, risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, and contract management. Strong professional communication skills and analytical skills are essential.
The ideal candidate should have:
– 2-5 years of Procurement/Sourcing experience
– Proficient French and Dutch (min B2)
– Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles
– Experience in online sourcing platforms such as Ariba
– Analytical skills – ability to identify and develop efficient ways of handling data problems within critical timelines
– Ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it to a comprehensible result
– Focus on automation, processes and innovation
– Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
– Knowledge of procurement operations
– Travel could be up to 10% in this role
You will benefit benefit from:
– Gain exposure to all aspects of sourcing process, starting with the Budgeting process and culminating in Negotiations and Contracting
– Opportunity to lead global projects, working with team members and customer stakeholders on multiple continents
– Lead multiple challenging projects with aggressive timelines across industries and geographies
– Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills
– Improve project management skills
– Deepen category-expertise and knowledge specific to goods and services and bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development
You will receive
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Free language courses twice a week
– Lunch allowance
– Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments),
– 25 vacation days per year,
– Relocation bonus
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, take advantage of our referral program and earn an Amazon Voucher for €100.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org