Sourcing & Category Management Specialist with French or Italian
Are you passionate about languages and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Prague French / Italian
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 60 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
The Sourcing & Category Management Specialist is responsible for handling procurement functions on behalf of the customers through execution. Sourcing Execution Specialist must appropriately manage customer projects to exceed customer expectations and will require a combination of hands-on contract management and shared service coordination.
You will be responsible for:
– Establish, maintain and manage relationship between customer and supplier
– Implement and support enforcement of buying and contracting processes
– Define and manage contractual and supplier relationships
– Effectively raise issues/concerns proactively and present options for resolution
– Leverage Category Knowledge team to monitor category trends and conduct market research as needed to be incorporated into Sourcing Strategy and Category Plans
– Analyze spend
– Build and manage baseline data (spend, requisition/pay order (PO) process, supplier/user behavior and procurement practices) using external expertise as needed
– Develop sourcing and contracting strategy and process for our clients
– Develop supplier evaluation and selection criteria as part of agreed procurement strategy
– Coordinate and respond to sales support requests as necessary
– Identify and evaluate incumbent and potential suppliers by applying established evaluation and selection criteria
– Manage all negotiation and contract development processes
– Direct a variety of sourcing objectives including manual negotiations, traditional Request for Proposal (RFP) and various online sourcing opportunities (including competitive bids and complex downward auctions)
– Review operational results and identify opportunities for process changes and additional spend savings
– Refine current sourcing strategy and recommend suggestions for improvement
– Formulate procurement and category-specific policies and lead implementation
– Partner with the Global Category Directors to develop and execute category strategy
– Accountable for contract management process on behalf of the customers for all commodities
– Responsible for negotiating contracts and execute within parameters set forth in customers’ Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
– Drive savings on behalf of our customers by conducting opportunity assessments/ risk analysis/ Return on Investment(ROI) analysis
– Develop spend and savings forecasts for categories under management.
– Understand customers’ procurement policies and work towards improving compliance of end users.
In addition to that, big scope of your work will heavily focus on stakeholder relationship management and establishing metrics (Spend/Saving Tracker, Key Performance Indicators(KPIs), Service Level Agreements(SLAs)), etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
– minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Source-to-Pay processes, or extensive experience in the specific category required
– Proficient in French or Italian language (min B2)
– Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles
– Experience in online sourcing platforms such as Ariba
– Analytical skills – ability to identify and develop efficient ways of handling data problems within critical timelines
– Ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it to a comprehensible result
– Focus on automation, processes and innovation
– Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
– Travel could be up to 10% in this role
You will benefit benefit from:
– Gain exposure to all aspects of sourcing process, starting with the Budgeting process and culminating in Negotiations and Contracting
– Opportunity to lead global projects, working with team members and customer stakeholders on multiple continents
– Lead multiple challenging projects with aggressive timelines across industries and geographies
– Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills
– Improve project management skills
– Deepen category-expertise and knowledge specific to goods and services and bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development
You will receive
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Free language courses twice a week
– Lunch allowance
– Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments),
– 25 vacation days per year,
– Relocation bonus
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, take advantage of our referral program and earn an Amazon Voucher for €100.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org