Sourcing Manager with German
Prague English / German
About the company
The company is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
We are looking for an experienced procurement professional who can lead the development of a strategic vision and operational plans to maximize business opportunities through effective Category Management and sourcing execution. The role includes managing a team of 10 members and above.
• Diverse base of experience across industry & categories
• Deep knowledge of the Procurement Outsourcing strategies and processes
• Strong strategic abilities coupled with analytical curiosity and collaborative style
• Leadership skills
• Ability to Inspire, delegate, to be Intuitive, creative visionary
• German and English both on advanced level
• Partner closely with key stakeholder teams to understand critical business needs, trends and strategies
• Manage a team of junior sourcing professionals for the day to- day coaching, training, and ongoing development
• Define and implement global sourcing and outsourcing strategies that consolidate and optimize both the supplier base and services
• Leadership role in key procurement activities, including RFx development and execution, Statement of Work (SOW) and contract drafting, and pricing and contract negotiations (new client initiatives).
• Greater participation/involvement in cross functional visionary development and implementation
• Greater responsibility of coaching leadership qualities into subordinates and direct reports, building the future leaders of the organization
• Recolaction package
• Competitive salary
• Language courses
• Extra vacation days
• Lounch vouchers
• Sick days
• Multisports card
• Home office