Sr QA Automation Engineer
The next step in your career could be joining a top-class global provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources that are carefully designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected these products!
Dublin, Riga English
Automation Automation testing Development QA
About the company
This project is a cloud-based strategic sourcing solution that helps organizations source faster in their supply chain management and to achieve better business outcomes. It has an impact on delivering a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance, and transforming the procurement function.
The strategic sourcing solution transforms archaic sourcing processes with clean, intuitive software that helps buyers and suppliers do business more effectively and with fewer headaches.
The teams are growing, and you are welcome to join either in Dublin – Ireland, or in Riga – Latvia.
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, React and Redux with ES6 and SCSS, Sidekiq, Redis, ElasticSearch and WebSockets, PostgreSQL (willingness to drop from ActiveRecord to raw SQL when it makes sense), Elixir, Phoenix GraphQL, AWS.
About the team: There are currently 4 teams with 5 – 10 professionals in each. They are cross-functional and consist of QA, product people, front-end & back-end developers. People are located in Riga, San Francisco, and Toronto.
We are welcoming a QA Automation Engineer in the team who will create robust automated tests and guide an Agile engineering team to archive quickly and document any committed changes. We’re happy to work with a responsible, skilled, helpful, and kind, professional! If that’s you, you may be a great fit for the team!
• Planning and implementing automation tests from product requirements and test cases.
• Guiding developers in automated testing.
• Improve automated test, development, and delivery solutions.
• Find pragmatic solutions to painful problems.
You should bring to the team:
• At least 5 years of engineering experience including 3+ years of automated testing experience.
Knowledge in the following (the more the better):
• BDD approaches and tools (Gherkin/Cucumber)
• Selenium (Capybara, SitePrism)
• CI/CD process and server tools knowledge (preferably GitLab-CI)
• Bash Scripting
• General skills: Linux/Max, Git
• Containerization: Docker/Docker compose, K8s (nice to have)
The offer includes:
• RSU – Restricted Stock Units in the worth of 52 000 – 87 000 EUR, which can be sold in the period of 4 years. This would equal an up to 20.000 EUR yearly bonus.
• Chances to grow individually from point of knowledge and opens as well new career perspectives.
• Great opportunity to influence the development of the product.
• Relocation package for you and your spouse and children (flights, luggage, paperwork, first-month apartment, support finding a permanent apartment).
• 23 holidays + public holidays.
• Healthcare insurance.
• Wellness benefit.