Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
We're looking for your bright ideas to be put into products which are trusted by millions of customers worldwide! All the products deliver the best cloud technology and support with our partners to manage finances, operations, and people to over 3 million clients worldwide.
About the company
This project aims to the construction of probably the best HR solution in the market! There’s a fact: The way work has evolved has changed, and the traditional ways of managing people are no longer up to date. Therefore, is a must that the way people are managed at work has to change as well.
No matter how big or how small a team is, this HR solution improves how to engage, retain and get the very best out of the people. The user-friendly and mobile-ready software helps the clients to streamline and automate their HR processes, and their employees serve themselves, so that they can focus on growing the businesses.
Everything you can imagine: vacation, expense claim, salary advance, timesheet, personal goals, team goals, company structure, etc.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Develop, deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions
• Take technical ownership of functions/features or services as defined by the development team
• Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
• Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
• Seek out and act upon feedback.
• Other mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team in the future (Now there will be only experienced specialists)
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
We’d like you to bring onboard:
• At least 4 years commercial development experience.
• At least 3 years commercial Ruby on Rails experience.
• Able to innovate and contribute to the evolution of the product.
• Customer and user experience focused.
• Agile process experience.
• Ability and desire to work with a globally distributed team.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with little supervision.
• Ability and desire to gain skills and knowledge. Prepared to work with new and unfamiliar technologies and platforms and contribute quickly.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
We’re offering you
• The possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Europe until the COVID situation is solved and the office reopened.
• Relocation support to move to Barcelona once the office is open again.
• Under normal circumstances, you can still work partly remote as well.
• Work at an international team.
• A modern tech stack and the possibility to bring your ideas into life.
• A competitive salary + 15% annual bonus
• Health insurance
• 16” MacBook Pro, mobile phone
• 23 payed holidays + official holidays