System Administrator (On-prem & Cloud)
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leading company in IT and communications security which virtualizes and constructs large computer networks, providing services as well in the hybrid and cloud solutions field.
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
Azure Cloud Exchange Microsoft Office 365 Windows Server
You’ll be part of the Business Consulting & Architecture group, which has a strong emphasis on ICT security, while committed with the ICT infrastructure, data centers, and ICT operations, dealing with the management of commercial and governmental projects.
Through these areas, they are offering managed services, project management, management consulting, product and service integration, including sales and installation of selected technologies.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Work on projects and migrations implementing Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange, O365 and Azure.
• Focusing on securing these cloud products and services.
• Work closely on pre-sales activities (supporting the Sales team, not looking for clients or selling the products), communicate with customers and discuss projects specifications and estimates.
• Post-implementation professional support in case of serious problems.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Knowledge of Microsoft on-prem and cloud technologies: Windows Server, Hyper-V, SDN, SSD, Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, Exchange, O365 and Azure.
• General concepts used in IT, PKI infrastructure and certificates, symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, LDAP.
• Experience in design and implementation of the technologies stated above.
• Knowledge in Microsoft security, especially the EMS products, is a big advantage!
• Czech or Slovak is mandatory and English at least at an intermediate level
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Working for an open-minded flexible company regarding working hours, work
location, home office options.
• Fully paid education, certificates, courses and conferences (even the ones that
you would like to get and are not business-related).
• Contribution to supplementary pension insurance or life insurance.
• Personal coach for your professional and personal growth.
• 5 weeks of holiday and 5 sick days.
• Meal vouchers, referral bonuses and annual bonuses.
• The possibility of being part of innovation programs.
•Freelancer or regular employment contract.
50.000 - 70.000 CZK / Month
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.