Business Manager with Czech or Russian
Prague Czech / English / Russian
Business Manager Finance
About the company
Our client is a leading facilitator in the Financial Markets, with clients across the globe. The industry is undergoing change at an ever-increasing pace, driven by technological advance, regulatory change and clients demanding complex services delivered in a simple and digital manner.
This creates exciting and challenging opportunities for our client, and to help capture these we are looking for a new Business Manager for our Prague entity.
Business Management, anchored in the COO organization, facilitates the execution of the company`s strategy and oversees the company`s portfolio of projects, ensures efficient and well-coordinated execution across departments, offices and the value-chain in general, and is directly responsible for driving key strategic cross value chain projects.
What we offer
As a Business manager, you become part of a diverse team of highly skilled and experienced professionals and part of the family of 2100+ globally. You will have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in a leader in global financial markets by both driving strategic projects and handling day to day operational challenges.
You will be exposed to the full value chain of the company, both in headquarters which houses +40 nationalities and across our many regional offices and will be responsible for managing stakeholder and workgroups.
The work environment is open and highly dynamic, which enables rapid decision making and delivery. The company has technology at the core of every service and product, and you will get to work closely with technologists as well as business professionals.
The company is a facilitator of global financial markets, and services direct clients as well as a large number of white label partners who rely on the company`s technology, brokerage and custodial services to service their clients. White label business is a key growth area for the company and you will have the opportunity to drive projects to integrate and develop such partnerships.
Working out of Prague covering the CEE Region you will become part of the Regional Business Management team which is located decentralized in each country office and anchored in HQ in Denmark. The nature of your tasks will range from competitor and market analysis as well as operational analysis, process optimization, working with CRM data and documentation to longer-term strategic project work that supports the local business in close cooperation with local stakeholders and HQ. You will report to the Head of Regional Business Management in Denmark and a have local reporting line to the CEO in Prague.
Elements of the role:
– Competitor and market analysis in the CEE region.
– Cross-functional mandate to ensure structured change delivery within the regional entity.
– Coordinating prioritization and delivery of initiatives within the global business framework, ensuring strategy alignment, ensuring relevant commercial and regulatory initiatives are progressed, and ensuring delivery transparency and coordination across all relevant functions.
– Ensuring remediation of production issues.
– Being located in the region you also act as the ambassador for Business Management in your country and operate in line with the company`s strategy execution plan and ensure initiatives align with and contribute to the overall strategy. You will also function as an important information bridge between the region and Business Management in HQ.
What we expect
To succeed in this role, you need to be proactive, result-oriented and have a commercial mind-set, as well as be motivated by structuring the unstructured.
– You have 5+ years’ of experience with business analysis and project management in financial services.
– Ability to capture and articulate business requirements and write specifications
– Technical knowledge – F2B systems and processes, primarily trading, execution, settlement, custody.
– Experience in Market data, sales CRM, reporting, finance, risk, general ledger would be good but not essential
– You have a good understanding of financial markets and trading.
– You have experience with equities, fixed income, forex and derivatives.
– You are a strong communicator and your English is excellent, both verbal and written.
– Speaking Czech or Russian fluently, both verbally and written
– Must be able to work in a cross-matrix environment
– Be able to manage / juggle multiple and sometimes cross-dependent requests
– Must be able to deal with ambiguity and contradiction
– You hold a Bachelor`s Degree or higher.
– You are EU national or holder of an EU work permit.
– Competitive salary
– Relocation package
– Health insurance
– 5 weeks of vacation