Client Service Associate with English
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a fast-paced international environment? What about the possibility to work in a prestigious institution? If the answer to all of the previous questions is YES, then look no further.
About the company
Our client is a leading online global investment bank. Their headquarters are located in Copenhagen and they have offices throughout the world. Over the past few years, they have experienced tremendous and exciting growth and their future ambitions are extremely high.
We are looking for people that can truly understand client needs to provide a first-in-Class client experience in an environment where Digital engagement is ever growing.
The Client Account Services team consists of 45 employees spread across 5 locations servicing all client types from individual to Institutional. The team is anchored in Global Sales and its overall purpose is to drive the global distribution and services of products towards clients of the Bank across all entities throughout the world.
The team works in the crossroad between the Bank and its clients. You will be assisting clients with a broad array of queries ranging from trading to funding related questions. You will also become an integral part in optimizing the client experience to further digitalize the bank’s processes.
The position is located in Prague, where you will be working in a fast-paced, welcoming and international environment.
As our new colleague in Client Account Services you will be responsible for:
• Provide clients with help and information on our wide product range across all asset classes
• Client facing specialist with extensive knowledge of our industry leading trading platforms
• Ensuring regulatory compliance through execution of global governance
• Always acting in the best interest of our Clients and the bank, and increase client digital interaction with the Bank
• You are energetic and organized – eager to learn and deliver on more than one thing at a time
• You are naturally curious and take pride in solving puzzles – getting to the bottom of an issue and quick to learn
• You are fluent in English plus an additional European language both verbal and written
• Interest in trading and knowledge of how financial markets work
• Join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
• Become part of a dynamic, very ambitious global team
• Receive hands-on experience with the strategies, tools, and skillsets required to digitalize processes/ client experience in the financial industry
• Take ownership and responsibility over your work and have significant impact on the quality experience we provide our clients
• Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package