Financial Sales Representative with Czech or Slovak
Take your career to the next level within an international Investment Bank. Join our client as a Financial Sales Associate for the CEE region with a focus on the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
Finance Investment Sales
About the company
Our client offers a unique experience for personal and professional development in a dynamic environment that cherishes teamwork, with you being given an opportunity to work with a leading facilitator within online investment banking.
At the company it is not about entitlement, it is about impact, no matter where you sit in the organization. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the company`s family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and team efforts. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with the company equally rewarding.
You will be joining a team of other investment professionals and you will be offered a competitive salary and compensation package.
As part of the company`s CEE Sales team, your primary task will be to engage with new private and corporate clients, evaluate and assist them in their client journey as well as help educate clients on usage of financial instruments on our platform, whilst working in accordance with the company’s values, its policies and procedures, and in compliance with all relevant legislation.
By joining the company, you can thus expect the following from your role:
• Call and evaluate new high-value private and corporate client sign-ups, educate them on financial instruments, and assist them in getting started on the platform
• Commitment to providing outstanding customer service, with an enthusiastic approach, when speaking with clients
• Maintain an up-to-date, clean pipeline of client follow-ups
• Deliver excellent sales results as measured against your own KPIs and those of others in the team
• Ability to use your own initiative effectively and when appropriate
• Self-motivated and able to work with a consistently high standard
• Support and guidance to clients during their journey of signing-up to become a client
The Ideal Candidate:
As the primary task will be communicating with clients over the phone, it is very important that you are outspoken, excellent communicator. Likewise, a genuine interest in financial markets and prior experience in the financial industry is a must. You hold a Degree in Finance, Economics or similar education and optimally a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar financial sales role. It is an absolute requirement for this position that you are native speaker of Czech and/or Slovak as well as possess English language skills at a professional level.