Fullstack .NET Developer
Do you want to participate in the development of a traffic management system? The system manages the transportation data, contracted rates, request for quotes, premium approvals, and a detailed log on the status of any shipment.
Prague, Remote English
About the company
The client is a company focusing on comprehensive services in the field of logistics. They are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, freight forwarding, supply chain consulting, tax management, and customs compliance. Clients range from small local businesses to Fortune 500 firms in industry sectors such as power generation and renewable energy, road construction equipment, electronics, industrial materials etc.
The new system has fully replaced the older version at the end of January 2015. It is faster, more intuitive and user friendly, and offers an enhanced user interface. Additionally, the new system is fully web based, supports multiple shipments at a time, and offers improved validations.
– be responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of existing and/or new applications/functionalities
– review test procedures and make revisions and refinements to existing procedures
– be responsible for studying and analyzing existing office procedures
– comply to code reviews and design documentation of own developments
– perform systems programming tasks including developing specifications; define logic, database design; develop standards, guidelines, and procedures for appropriate use by operations and network support
– cooperate with Business Analysts, Technical Leader, Q&A team
– knowledge of technologies: ASP.NET / Web Forms, EXT.NET / ExtJS, MS Entity FrameWork, MS SQL Server, WCF, SQL Server Reporting Service
– experience in developing client applications, including design and programming skills
– mobile app development skills are a plus
– analytical skills
– 25 days holiday
– 3 sick days
– Multisport card
– home office or remote cooperation
– pension insurance (the amount increases after each year)
– annual salary addition
– meal vouchers