Within the Big Data team in one of the leading European telecom companies, you'll take care of the IT business analysis, working under Agile SAFe.
Big Data Development
About the company
One of the leading telecom companies in Europe is waiting for you to make part of their Big Data team which is using new technologies while working under Agile SAFe in projects like Commercial Roaming, Data-Driven Network Rollout, Magenta House, Machine Learning based Fraud Detection, and more.
You’ll succeed in the role if you enjoy communication with different stakeholders and have the capacity to gather, analyze and understand business requirements that you’d compile and transfer to the technical teams for them to create the right solutions.
You’ll be taking care of:
• Constant communication with different business partners located abroad that require a technical solution, gathering their requirements, and understanding their needs.
• Tirelessly inquiring and proactively interacting. You will dig deep into the situations until the information provided is clear and precise to you.
• Transforming the acquired information in form of user stories specifications for the developers on-site so that they can create an accurate and functional solution.
• Going on business trips to Germany occasionally (due to the pandemic this is not happening at the moment).
• Have min. 1 year of experience in a similar position regardless of the industry.
• Understanding and experience with IT systems/technologies, SQL.
• IT Analytical skills which can help you to understand functionally and formulate technically.
• Speak and write English fluently, German is an advantage but not a must.
• Beneficial would be the experience or understanding of Hadoop/Big Data, Jira, NiFi, Kafka, Spark, Kibana, and Elastic Search.
You can expect:
• Freelance contract in a long-term project for an indeterminate period of time.
• Fully remote work possibility due to the ongoing global situation.
• Working in interesting projects with the latest technologies in one of the leading telecom companies.
• Being part of an international team and direct communication with different stakeholders across different locations.
• The possibility to get first-hand knowledge and understanding of big data technologies and tools.