IT Support Technician
There's always a chance to make someone else's day easier, and why not doing it through IT? There's this platform that doesn't work but you know how to put back on track, or a new requirement to prepare a specific software or hardware, or some accesses that need to be granted or system to be repaired, and you are there to help!
About the company
Our client is an international company with a long-standing experience in the area of oil refining, petroleum product sales, and power generation, development, and introduction of new technologies.
Right now, we are helping them to find the right professional that will join their IT department, supporting the employees of the company in Prague and some branches abroad.
You will be responsible for:
• Provide support services to users (software and hardware)
• Provide support services to the local staff in the office
• Provide inventory services for IT assets
• Work with CMDB
• Simple configuration and repair of hardware (servers, notebooks, network devices)
• Provide technical support for users of our own Data Center services
• Provide technical support for users of provided cloud services, bases on Microsoft technologies
• Actively monitoring all aspects of computer networks and systems.
We welcome your:
• Technical (IT) education or previous experience in the role is a must
• Fluent communication in English
• Good interpersonal skills – (teamwork, communication skills)
We offer you:
• Premium health insurance.
• 25 days of paid vacation per year.
• 4 sick days per year.
• Meal vouchers and multisport cards.
• Gift card for your birthday.
• Teambuilding activities.
• Life and accident insurance.
• Training and education.
• Relocation package.