Java Architect – Tech Lead – onsite role
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
Architect Team leader
About the company
The client’s company was established in 2000 as a purely Czech IT company, which specialized in J2EE technology and already in 2003 established itself as the largest supplier of solutions on this platform in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. As the company responded to technological changes and business trends, it continuously added new technologies, solutions, competencies and specific know-how to its portfolio.
What will be your task?
– Design and solve the development of system architecture with the help of suitable frameworks – it will be a complex IS consisting typically of several systems and an integration platform;
generating conceptual, logical and physical architecture, including the creation of system documents, technical documentation and risk estimates
– You will design and validate methodologies for code development, deployment, and maintenance
– you will be responsible for defining the scope of the project and working with traders in the presales phase and then with the project manager to manage the supply
– You will participate in the creation of offers and calculations; participate in analyzes and workshops
WHAT SHOULD YOU CAN DO?
– Have at least 5 years of experience with multi-tier Java / J2EE projects as a developer / architect
– Design the system architecture using existing frameworks and tools and defend their decisions in the team and at the customer
– Ensure the development and control of the main technology mainstream in the development team, coordinate requirements across systems from commissioning to delivery, manage component integration
– In the role of a senior, willing to help even less experienced colleagues and further develop them, such as the code review method, consultations and organizing workshops
– Part of the capacity to devote to programming to determine the conceptual division of components
– Excellent knowledge of Java Spring, Hibernate, unit testing, which are the basic building blocks
– Contribute to the further development of the internal development process: – Unit tests, Test driven development, continuous integration, GIT (branching,…), deployment process
The advantage will be:
– Knowledge of Maven / Gradle, WebServices REST / SOAP, SQL ReactJS / Redux.
– Experience with Teamcity / Jenkins, Linux, IntelliJ Idea, Kibana, Openshift, cluster operation / loadbalancing
WHAT WE OFFER?
– Facilities of modern offices in Palmovka near the metro station, with facilities for athletes and lovers of quality food
– Laptop, car, mobile phone with a tariff and also a discounted corporate phone tariff with the possibility of use for family members
– Contribution to supplementary life and pension insurance
– MultiSport cards
– Teaching English / German / Russian
– Sick days
– Allowance for meals and refreshments in the workplace
– Home office depending on the project and the current covid situation