Java Developer – Central Risk
Java Java Developer
About the company
The client is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind it. Offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management.
The Equities Central Risk Book Technology is responsible for centralizing risk by collecting as many proprietary risk positions within the equities division, and managing and liquidating these positions using the firm’s algorithmic trading platform.
The CRB Technology Platform is built as a backend messaging application capable of handling millions of messages daily from the firm’s strategic equities trading platforms.
You will work with 3 other developers in the Prague team. The team in Prague will work mainly with developers in New York and partially in London. Team is managed on agile/scrum principles.
– work on several key systems in central risk platform, implement business features and technical improvements to meet tight performance requirements
– learn business behind Global cash equities trading, risk management and regulations applied on this business together with deep Java technical aspects such as garbage avoiding
– cooperate with business analysts, testing teams and developers
– help application support teams to investigate production issues and do improvements to make the platform stable, maintainable and resilient
– Java OOP concept, Java 8
– knowledge of dependency injection framework (Spring or Guice or HK2)
– experience with Linux operating systems
– experience using Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
– experience with Kafka, GIT, Confluence, Jira, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Bamboo
We offer you:
– great salary
– international cooperation
– cooperation with a strong stable company
Type of cooperation: Freelancing/contract
Feel free to contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org