KYC/AML Team Leader
AML Compliance kyc
About the company
The company onboards clients from across the Globe and in our efforts to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crime, we are looking for a team lead for our Corporate onboarding team in Prague- Czech Republic.
As a Team Lead you will refer to the Head of Corporate & Institutional Onboarding & KYC, and you will be joining a global team whose focus is on ensuring proper client risk assessment, due diligence and monitoring. Your main assignment will be to manage our Corporate Onboarding and KYC team in Prague. Your main daily tasks will be managing the daily workload, growing the employees locally and having a constant focus on prioritization and improvements.
Amongst others, you will be responsible for:
– Leading the team to process the applications of new clients as well as the ongoing due diligence on existing clients in accordance with the set priorities
– Ensuring the team has all the necessary tools and infrastructure in place in order to execute the daily tasks ahead;
– Having an overview over the daily workload, resources and deliver efficient production planning;
– Identifying potential improvements to the quality control and monitoring process flows and procedures, always aim for scalability and standardization;
– Setting KPIs and conduct performance reviews based on the set KPIs;
– Securing strong and detailed documentation and audit trail and the performed work
– Simplifying institutional onboarding process and build expertise to manage and represent a knowledge base for onboarding corporate and institutional clients in alignment with global policies, procedures, and work instructions, whilst increasing productivity by automatizing manual processes where possible working towards a fully digital experience with clients
– Supporting your team in engaging with their stakeholders and maintain a high service level at all times
– Continuously grow the expertise and knowledge of your team.
As a person you come across as positive and diligent with the ability to prioritize and manage significant workload, whilst achieving targets. You are detail oriented whilst seeing the bigger picture, have strong analytical skills and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver excellence in the client experience.
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
– An experienced people leader with a proven track record – preferably within the financial sector.
– Strong team player with the ability to work well under pressure and perform comfortably in high stress environment whilst still achieving targets
– You have strong interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues globally
– Wanting to challenge the status quo and outspoken if the team’s KPIs and agreed goals are in danger to be reached
– Excellent written and verbal English skills is a prerequisite. Additional language skill is an advantage
– Experience from working with onboarding on multiple legal jurisdictions and client risk types is an advantage
– Experience within process optimization and automation is an advantage, but not a requirement.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in the company is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
– A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
– An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
– A competitive salary plus benefits package.