Master Data Governance
Ostrava, Prague English
About the company
Your future employer is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. With a long-standing heritage rooted in pharmacies, they are perceived as a reliable and trustworthy partner for 125 years. With their products they help people protect and regain a dignified and able life. With their proven Generics, they ensure that everyday health remains affordable. To their employees, they offer an attractive working environment in which they can develop personally.
The Mater Data Governance:
– will be required to play a global role for governance of data within their domain. This is a virtual role for the most part and the physical location will not be an impediment to playing a role on the global team.
– will be required to operate cross-functionally in a matrix setup with other functions and with sites and affiliates on the role
– will be assigned master data parameters (or collection of related parameters) from their data domain for governance. With the help of adequate support provided
– will be required to learn the workings of these data fields and the impact of the options available.
– will be required to work with the responsible contacts from the manufacturing sites, affiliates or global teams (as relevant) to review and correct the setup across the enterprise for the use of these parameters, ensuring the impact of any changes is well understood and prepared for. There will be adequate support from IT, CMD and process governance teams provided to the data stewards for the conduct of this role
– will be required to design checks to ensure the data correctness, integrity and consistency continues to be maintained in operational use
– will be required to perform monthly data checks and publish data health reports for data within their domain
– will be equipped to act as the decision maker on data parameters within their domain and work collaboratively with process owners / key users to play this role
– will ensure SOPs, guidelines, data dictionaries and other documentation is maintained at a global and local level and any integration with external systems is operational as regards to master data within their domain
They will work with the key users to support end user questions, data related queries, and provide knowledge to project teams
– They may be required to support the gathering, collating, verifying, cleansing, and transforming data and ensuring data file readiness loading / entering data into systems
– Work as a team member of small projects, perform tasks for integration, and collaborate with key stakeholders in business and IT by providing subject matter expertise, documenting business requirements, data flows and performing testing, validation, etc.
– Support the data quality initiatives and reporting and drive improvement in the metrics to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the critical data within their domain
– good knowledge of SAP SD and SAP APO, at least 2 years as a key user
– Excellent English knowledge
– impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
– desire to learn
– strong excel skills
– be able to understand / accept a sense of urgency and focus on completing activities successfully within prescribed time
– very independent and interesting work for an international successful company
– interesting salary with annual bonus
– remote job (fully home-office) or going to the offices in Praha Stodůlky or Třinec
– full-time or prat-time cooperation
– 5 weeks of vacation from the beginning of employment
– meal vouchers
– discounted products
– discounted mobile tariff
… and other benefits