Procurement Specialist with Norwegian
Prague English / Norwegian
About the company
The company is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
You will support our client from oil and gas industry. You will use Norwegian on a daily basis. You will help the client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You will interface directly with employees of this company, either by phone, email or live chat. You will help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need.
Here is what you will be involved into:
• Guide the Client’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
• Maintain and inform them on the status of purchase orders
• Communicate daily with users and suppliers via phone and email
• Identify, source and negotiate with potential suppliers based on the requirements
• Assist the creation and updates of the supplier database
• Ensure the purchase orders are compliant with the Client’s strategy and policies
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English + Fluent Norwegian is mandatory
• Procurement, Sales, Logistics or Customer service experience is an advantage
• Motivating salary based on experience, quarterly and annual bonuses
• Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
• Currently work from home, later a combination of office/home office
• Position in the world’s leading global company
• Working in an international environment
• Professional growth based on performance
• Continuous training