C/C++ and Python Developer
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
About the company
Our client is a multinational company operating in the field of industrial automation. They provide complex services in the area of software design and implementation with a special focus on software diagnostics and testing mainly for reliability critical applications in industrial automation, control and decision-making.
This will be your future role:
The client is looking for a more universal candidate, it is related to the growing effort to build teams that will be able to develop more at the beginning of the project and test more at the end, in short do what is needed, ideally everyone on the team.
The ideal candidate for them is therefore one who would be able to work on the development of firmware / PLC / in C / C ++ and to develop functional and integration tests in Python.
What do we expect from you:
– Experience with programming in C / C ++ and Python
– Knowledge of industrial automation issues is an advantage
– Knowledge and experience with automated testing is an advantage
What’s in for you:
– Possibility of 100% home office in year 2020
– 5-weeks holiday
– Attractive location in the Prague citycentre
– Working in distributed international teams
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers contribution
Get a chance for career development and become part of the team of one of the TOP employers! If you think this is not a real challenge for you, but you know someone for whom it could be a great opportunity, let us know! We will be happy to reward you with a € 100 Amazon Voucher for a recommendation.