Senior C# Developer
Are you an experienced C# Developer passionate about creating cloud products and services? Do you like working in teams to work on interesting projects and problem-solving? Then we have the right role for you!
C# C#/.NET Cloud Developer Engineer
About the company
Our client is a successful and fast-growing company committed to innovation and solutions to accounting and financial management. They create and operate for a large amount of clients all over the world and they build innovative cloud products and services and deal with lots of data.
What Would You Do?
– You woul be responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining products and/or systems to enable business plans and long term objectives using the identified architecture
– Assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations
– Deliver projects which are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to the products
– Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development, driving a culture of innovation
– Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed and many more
What Is Required From You?
– Knowledge of design patterns.
– Common understanding of HTML/CSS, JS libraries and frameworks
– Complex problem-solving ability. Innovative and creative thinking
– Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision
– Ability to interpret and/or gather user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
– Experienced in one or more of 21st Century trends like Cloud, Social, Mobility, IoT, Big Data, etc.
– Experienced in one or more: implementing Architecture Best Practices and Patterns like Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design, etc.
– Proven experience in using a TDD approach
– Experienced working with Open Source projects and in an Open Source approach internally is advantage
– Proven Track record of creating API-first products
What We Offer
– A co-operation with a team in Dublin
– Work at the international team
– A modern tech stack and use of modern practices
– A competitive salary + bonus
– Health insurance
– 16” MacBook Pro, mobile phone
– Partly remote work
– 23 payed holidays + official holidays
Are you interested in more information? Feel welcome to send us your CV to: