Senior Episerver Developer
We enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging jobs! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company that develops custom software solutions for customers worldwide, offering also Cloud, DevOps, and digital transformation services.
Prague, Remote English
About the company
As a Senior Episerver developer, you will often be taking the lead role in scoping and delivering web-based projects on primarily Episerver or C#/.NET-based applications.
It is likely that you will be working on both new and existing projects which often require complex integrations with third-party systems on the client and the server-side, meaning that an eye for detail and the ability to understand a large/distributed ecosystem is critical.
You will be responsible for writing code whilst also supporting the wider team by sharing your skills, knowledge, and experience.
The projects typically utilize Digital Experience Platform technologies such as CMS, Analytics, DAM, etc in a headless way, all glued together with various Cloud services.
We welcome the following:
• You’ve worked as a senior or lead on web-focused, c#/.net based projects for several years now, with many successful projects under your belt that you’ve learned from.
• You have recent multi-year experience using Episerver CMS, ideally on DXC using Azure DevOps.
• You’ve made mistakes, learned from them, and are passionate about helping others learn and how to avoid making the same mistakes.
• You understand best practices in engineering and build with a security-first mindset.
• You’re familiar with best practices for distributed systems integration and performance.
• You engage in and lead discussions within the team, other parts of the business, and with clients, respectfully and articulately.
• You have worked with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
• You are confident in using GIT for source control (including Gitflow).
• You are confident with building with tools such as gulp, grunt, and webpack.
• You’re as happy working on existing codebases as well as greenfield projects.
• You understand the Front End web stack and can assist if necessary.
• You have a solid understanding of web application security.
• You have worked with Episerver commerce and hold certifications
• You have worked on sites that have multiple language & localization requirements before
• You have experience with Node.js and other programming languages like C++/Java/Python/Perl, etc.
• You have experience with headless content management systems and how to interact with them.
• You have had some exposure to cloud hosting technologies (Azure, AWS, Heroku).
• You have a solid understanding of web architectures, tools, and technologies that typically form a digital estate.
• You have worked on high volume high scalability solutions.
• You’ve been working on responsive web deliveries that function across devices and browsers with an eye for implementing designs and understanding the constraints of devices and the browser.
• You have a good understanding of semantic markup and the DOM.
• You are confident and proven in delivering scalable CSS, you use SASS but also understand the core fundamentals of CSS
What’s in for you:
-The possibility to work as an employee or freelancer.
-Flexibility in location, work from the office, from home, or from wherever you are.
-Language courses that give you the opportunity to learn or improve up to 2 languages.
-Team building activities.
-3 sick days per year.
-25 days vacation per year.