Senior Java Developer
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! Give yourself the chance to work in the field of eCommerce, eGovernment, and Big Data-Data Science.
Big Data Data Science Hibernate Java Java Developer Spring
We’re cooperating with a German multinational which has been focused on the eCommerce, Insurance, and eGovernment web applications development for over 20 years. Their offices are located at the very heart of Prague, easily accessible by any mean of transportation. Your team will be an implementation driven group of committed enthusiastic people with different technical and cultural backgrounds, and your daily language will be English (Czech is not required).
Prague’s team of the company is focused on three projects:
-eCommerce/eShop for one of the leading German supermarkets operating in Europe and soon expanding to USA. Their product is built in their own solution and based in Java.
-Big Data/Data Science the purpose of this project is to optimize the flow of goods, forecasting and coordinating the demand and request of goods from the warehouse to the supermarkets and assuring its delivery.
-Internal framework/application developed for the German government, focused in the back-end and providing it with the ability to be customized according to the officer’s needs.
YOUR FUTURE TASKS WILL BE:
• Collaboration on requirement analysis and specifications
• Estimation, design, and implementation of web applications
• Responsibility for parts of the project
• Cooperation with your team, knowledge and experiences sharing
• To work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Thorough understanding and at least 3 years experience working with web technologies, JEE, SQL (Oracle
• Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications
• Experience with software development tools, processes, and architecture
• Knowledge of Spring, MVC, Hibernate or Wicket is an advantage
• A passion for software development, trends, and technologies in IT
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Flexible working hours and occasional home office
• 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
• Meal vouchers and multisport card
• Premium health insurance
• Informal working environment in a friendly company culture with regular parties,
events and refreshments!
70.000 - 90.000 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Send us your or your friend’s cv to email@example.com