Sr Java Developer
We enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging jobs! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leader company in the consulting, technology services, and digital transformation fields, and they are eager to cooperate with you!
Prague, Praha English
Java Java Developer
About the company
Type of cooperation: Freelancing/contract
You’d develop for one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with many years of success, quality, and innovation behind it.
The project: Our team provides coverage for cash and prime business (Portfolio, Single Stock and Electronic trading). We look after everything from Client and Market Connectivity over Sales and Execution Management systems (OMS and EMS) to Smart Order Router (SOR) and Algo platforms, which constitute the ‘front-to-back” from a client to an execution venue.
This role is for a senior Java developer who would work in medium-sized, regionally distributed risk and connectivity teams within Equities Electronic Trading to deliver technical and business-driven solutions. You would be involved in the full development life cycle of changes from analysis and design through to implementation and third line support. The focus of this role will be on the global build-out and integration of key portals and platforms.
Your skills and knowledge:
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with Java and its ecosystem including Maven, unit testing, continuous integration, source code version control and issue tracking
• Solid experience with Linux/Unix for development and operation
• Knowledge of SQL database technologies
• Experience with publish/subscribe middleware such as Solace, Tibco or 29West
• Experience in electronic trading and financial markets