SW Project Manager
Zlín Czech / English / Slovak
Project Manager SW Development
About the company
Our client makes smart cities and manages traffic. Here and in the world. They make sure that parking is good, that the passage is faster and without columns, that roads and motorways are not congested and that traffic can be managed efficiently.
What would you do:
Our client is looking for a project manager with experience in leading development projects for their development department, which is in Turkey from the center of Zlín. They need someone who can manage a team of at least 5 people in Turkey and will be responsible for the quality, budget and deadlines of projects.
You will be responsible for the complete product (embedded development, integration into central systems and user interface).
What we expect from you:
– At least 3 years of experience with SW team management
– Experience with driving people remotely
– Knowledge of the whole development process
– Good knowledge of english and czech/slovak language
– Willingness to travel to Turkey to see your team
What’s in for you:
– Work on large world-class projects
– Possibility of home office
– Contract for an indefinite period
– 5 weeks holiday
– English courses
– A mobile phone and a business laptop are a matter of course
– Meal vouchers and 13th salary
Get a chance for career development and become part of the team of one of the TOP employers! If you think this is not a real challenge for you, but you know someone for whom it could be a great opportunity, let us know! We will be happy to reward you with a € 100 Amazon Voucher for a recommendation.